A SERIES OF SUMMITS THAT WILL PROMOTE INTERNATIONAL AND REGIONAL HEADQUARTERING IN CYPRUS AND THE CYPRUS FUNDS INDUSTRY
WHY CYPRUS IS AN ATTRACTIVE LOCATION TO ESTABLISH REGIONAL / INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS / OFFICES
WHY CYPRUS IS AN ATTRACTIVE SOLUTION FOR FUNDS AND FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANIES IN EUROPE
The Cyprus Headquartering and Funds Summit is a sequence of summits taking place in key cities around the world.Their main objective is to inform professionals about the advantages of the Cyprus funds industry, what makes theisland a competitive investment funds jurisdiction and the Cyprus offering to companies that wish to relocate to Cyprus (either substance or headquarters).
The Cyprus Headquartering and Funds Summit Mumbai, is organized by the Cyprus Investment Funds Association (CIFA), Invest Cyprus and IMH. It takes place on Thursday, 19 September at the Sofitel Mumbai BKC and it is attendedby key stakeholders from Cyprus, as well as fund managers/administrators, asset managers, corporate service providers, banks and other financial institutions, private equity firms, family offices and institutional investors.The Summit analyses the outlook for the Cyprus Economy, ways to conduct business in Cyprus with regards to regional and international headquartering, as well as the local funds industry.
Who will you meet?
The summit will be attended by 100+ delegates.
• Law Firms • Asset Managers • Family Offices
• Institutional Investors • Accounting Firms • Fund Managers
• Professional Service Providers • Tax Specialists • Fund Administrators
• Wealth Management Firms • Banks, Investment Banks and other Financial Institutions
What will you learn?
The Cyprus Headquartering and Funds Summit will analyze the following topics
• Outlook for the Cyprus Economy
• Doing Business in Cyprus – Corporate International and Regional Headquartering in Cyprus
• The Cyprus Funds Industry
• Discussion with the Regulators
Sofitel Mumbai BKC
C-57, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Tel: +91 (22) 6117 5000 / 2642 5000
Fax: +91 (22) 6117 5001